- Operating Hours : 7.30am – 6pm Monday – Friday
- Care for ages 2 years to 6 years
- Transition to School Program
- Morning tea, Lunch and Afternoon tea are all provided
- Shaded, soft fall playground
- Extensive range of age appropriate resources and equipment
- Sun Smart Centre approved by the Cancer Council
- Convenient Debit Success Payment Plan
Child Care Subsidy (CCS) is paid directly to services to help with the cost of child care for families who use approved and/or registered care such as Little Peoples at Figtree2. You can claim this subsidy using your Centrelink online account through myGov.
If you do not already have an account you can create one by visiting https://my.gov.au
Link your myGov account to Centrelink - you can do this under 'Services'.
Once an account has been created you must log in and complete your Child Care Subsidy Assessment.
The Child Care Subsidy is income tested and is assessed by Centrelink in conjunction with the Governments determined priority of access guidelines for child care centres and child immunisation requirements.
For further advice and assistance visit: https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/child-care-subsidy
or contact the myGov Helpdesk on 13 23 07