Our Early Learning Programs
Our programmes offer a variety of learning areas and experiences which allow children to participate and achieve to their individual potential.
Staff continually use their past and current experiences to engage the children's attention and build opportunities to learn in a play-based hands on way. The learning experiences that your child takes part in are directed by their individual needs and interests and promote the following areas:
- Physical Development to promote each child's growth and general health.
- Social and Emotional Development to help each child develop a positive self esteem and the self-confidence needed for daily living.
- To assist each child in the development of positive interpersonal skills, including values, attitudes, fairness, cooperation and conflict resolution strategies of social reasoning and negotiation.
- Motor Skills to help each child develop fine and gross motor skills appropriate to his/her age.
- Intellectual Development to assist each child in developing language skills, problem solving ability and perception.
- Creativity to allow each child to develop creative potential.
- Self Help Skills to encourage each child to develop skills and independence in caring for him/herself.
We provide a nurturing environment that will allow your child to grow and develop physically, emotionally, intellectually, culturally and socially. We celebrate the uniqueness of each child empowering them to reach their full potential while all the time they are having fun!