- Operating Hours : 7.30am – 6pm Monday – Friday
9am - 4pm Saturday's
- Care for ages 2 years to 6 years
- Berkeley Little Peoples Early Learning Centre is conveniently located directly opposite Berkeley Public School.
- We are also proud to provide Before & After School Care
- Morning tea, Lunch and Afternoon tea are all provided
- Age appropriate shaded, soft fall playgrounds
- Extensive range of age appropriate resources and equipment
- Computers in school readiness room
- Sun Smart Centre approved by the Cancer Council
- Convenient Ezi Debit Payment Plan
On 2 July 2018, the Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate was replaced by a single Child Care Subsidy. The Child Care Subsidy is means tested based on the combined family income, the fortnightly activity of families – such as work, study or volunteering – and the type of service a child attends.
Receiving the new Child Care Subsidy is not an automatic process and there are a few things you need to do now, to transition to the new subsidy.
What you must do to access the subsidy
If you haven't already, you will need to complete a Child Care Subsidy assessment and apply for the Child Care Subsidy with Centrelink by following the below steps.
Families that do not complete these steps will not receive the Child Care Subsidy, paying full fees from 2 July 2018.
Sign in to your myGov account. If you don’t have one, you will need to create a myGov account at https://my.gov.au
Link myGov to Centrelink. You can do this under Services.
Select Centrelink and complete the Child Care Subsidy Assessment form by providing Centrelink with the following information: your estimated combined family income, your activity details (using the parent with the lowest activity level), and confirmation of your child’s enrolment.
For questions and support contact the myGov helpdesk on 13 23 07